Horizon Healthcare, Inc. is a provider of AODA (Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse) and mental health services. Our mission is to help individuals recover from the devastating effects of mental illness and drug dependency; to reclaim their emotional, psychological and physical health; to reintegrate with their families; and to become productive members of society.
Operating out of multiple locations in southern Wisconsin, our professional and dedicated staff of physicians, clinical psychologists, social workers, addictionologists and AODA professionals provide individualized and compassionate care and treatment one client at a time.
In addition to outpatient services, we also provide services in residential settings through our sister company, Matt Talbot Recovery Center, Inc. –www.MTRCInc.com.
- We believe that disorders of mental illness and substance abuse are primary conditions that will respond to empathetic interventions and skilled treatment services.
- We believe in the inherent worth and dignity of each of our clients.
- We are committed to treating each client with compassion and respect.
- We maintain strict confidentiality of all patient care services and records.
- We strive to be the best in providing behavioral health services, and to improve the spiritual, emotional and physical well-being of every life we touch.
- We continuously seek to innovate, always searching for better ways to serve our clients.
- We will never waiver from our primary objective that positive clinical outcomes are paramount.
- We believe that our physicians, clinicians, and employees are our most valuable asset. We value the contribution of each of them in accomplishing our mission.
- We will always strive to provide a supportive environment for our staff and to empower each of them to achieve their highest potential.
- We promote a free exchange of ideas among our staff, without fear of reprisal.
- We are committed that our employees will share in our success as a company.
- We will be a positive corporate citizen in the communities we serve.
- We will always maintain integrity and honesty in all our business dealings.
- We will contribute to local charitable organizations working to promote social and economic justice.